At our waste transfer station we can receive all types of waste if you prefer to tip/unload direct to the facility. Tipping fees vary on the materials brought to us but we give competitive rates to all commercial customers. With sorted cardboard, paper and metals of all kinds we may even be able to offer a rebate for these materials. Eco Waste & Recycling Ltd also issue full monthly waste reports to each client giving a visual representation on the amount of materials removed from each site. Furthermore, being able to offer a breakdown of the recycled products brought in from the client each month.
Not only will this help our clients understand how much waste they are removing from their various sites, but also help show sustainability to their existing, and more importantly new customers. This service will also benefit main contractors in undertaking their monthly site waste management plan reports. We supply all the information required so as your surveyors and contracts managers spend the minimal amount of time filling out documents. Eco Waste can supply a complete trace of all waste and show full documentation in our reports. We can guarantee t 100% more efficiency than you current supplier.
We offer a range of waste management services:
- Site waste management plabs supplied for the pre-construction phase
- Local waste transfer station enabling quick response and short turnaround times
- Skip hire on 2yd, 3yd, 4yd, 5yd, 6yd, 8yd, 10yd, 14yd, 20yd and 40yd skips
- Certification on all works undertaken and full traceability on all waste removed from site and tipped at our waste transfer station
Eco Waste are also proud to provide:
- A professional and friendly service
- Competitive rates on all skip hire and clearance services
- Rebates and credit notes for separated recycled materials
For more information please contact us directly and we will be happy to discuss your exact requirements.