Turn Key Services
ARW take pleasure in being able to offer a turnkey service. Turnkey literally means that we take responsibility for every part of the construction process. Once you have approved the designs, specifications and you have selected colours and materials the process commences and we take over the means for creating your ideas.
Through the extensive planning and somewhat complicated procedure of selecting specialist suppliers our turnaround times on these projects are concise. ARW arranges every element of the process from the designs, logistics and project management all the way through to handing you back the keys at the end of the contract.
From the original concept to completion our Turn Key service is working for you every step of the way. Regardless of the size of your project ARW offer a complete package solution; Specialising in Office Refurbishment, including dilapidations and waste. ARW will accommodate for even the more unusual requests and all to your exact requirements.
Below is a brief summary of the process involved in a ‘turn-key’ project:
- Your premises are visited to discuss requirements and initial measurements are taken.
- A proposal is then prepared with costs and a predicted time frame.
- Designs are created so you can see if your expectations have been matched.
- Once you are happy with the proposal we liaise with the various bodies (building control, fire officer, landlords etc)
- Signing of Contract
- ARW will Co-ordinate the works to ensure they are prompt and cost effective as possible. Then assigning suitable contractors and selecting materials.
- A project manager will direct the works in accordance with the agreed contract.
- All health and safety elements will be undertaken to ensure all works are carried out in a safe and secure manner.
- We will provide you with regular updates to keep you involved with the work being carried out.
4. Completion of works
- The works are completed and the keys are handed back ready for use!
Our clients include a broad range of the construction industry from developers, purchasers, landowners and public bodies through to contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, architects, surveyors and investors. This varied client base gives us the scope you need for your project, both commercially and legally.
With our vast knowledge and experience we can provide cost effective and economical solutions and services for all aspects of turnkey services. If you have a project, moving premises or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at the ARW office: 01462 676909